My fierce and compassionate dedication to yoga inspires and holds space for participants to journey deeper into the body, heart, mind, and spirit than they ever could have imagined. I am ever formulating and evolving a meaningful yoga curriculum to serve yoga enthusiasts.
For me, the journey to finding peace and learning how to channel my inner energy better using yoga started about 20 years ago. At first, I turned to yoga because I had a back injury. However, I discovered quite quickly that much more than fitness and agility, yoga can calm the mind, provide more stability in times of difficult life situations and also strengthen the mind. It was an amazing and fulfilling experience, one that is worth having again and again. So, I decided to teach people how to have this same spiritual, yet inexpressible experience too. Since then, I have been consistently practicing yoga. I did my official yoga teacher training 3 years ago at Jordan Bloom, and have practiced with many experienced teachers from different parts of the world.
I believe that yoga goes beyond being just mental, physical and spiritual exercise. Yoga is a way of life. It is a philosophy; a philosophy that will give you a better perspective to life generally.
I teach Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flows, Yoga Nidra, and SUP Yoga. My yoga routine finds a perfect balance between having a powerfully energizing effect on you and being gentle and meditative to give you the best relaxation and refreshment feeling while also giving you utmost fitness and agility at the same time, with a major focus on strengthening your body and mind through the use of breathing exercises.
"İsland of Lights" Southern Dodecaness
The southern part of the Dodecanese, from Rhodes to Kos has a tremendous variety of beautiful experiences to offer. The volcanic isle of Nisyros, the cultural impressions of Cos, the picturesque houses in Symi, and the multiplicity of Nature on the island of Tilos.
These islands belong to a world of myth and magic, being rich in historic remains, bearing witness of the grandeur of the numerous civilizations that chose to live here. A world where the Sun appears as a daily painter of landscapes and the Sea reverberates in a myriad of shades to give birth to Life.
You book a flight to Bodrum. Bodrum can easily be reached by regular airlines and charter companies from all major european cities. Our transfer Staff is awaiting you at the airport and brings you to the yacht in the harbor (Transfer not included). Enjoy the trip! You will be traveling along a beautiful stretch of nature, giving you the tune for the unwinding holiday you just started! Dinner will be served onboard and our first overnight stay will be in the harbor or in a creek close by.
Order of events of the YogaCruising Southern Dodekanesse Route GR1 - example
Day 1 - Saturday: Arrival day.
Arrival at Bodrum (BJV) airport / Embarkation from 2 p.m. The transfer from the airport is not included.
At your arrival to Bodrum airport we organize your transfer to the harbor. You will embark the yacht with a welcoming information of the crew and your travel guide.
Start from Gökova Marina 5 PM. to Kilisebükü bay, Dinner onboard.
Day 2 Sunday: Kilisebükü-Bodrum
Breakfast and small Hiking and Excursion to Bodrum. Start 3 PM. to Cos. Yoga on the Sun Deck and Dinner an Bord in Cos Harbour.
Day 3 Monday: Cos-Nisyros. The volcanic island of Nisyros
Today you have the possibility to explore the village of Mandraki Nisyros and if you wish, later on, join the very rewarding excursion to Stefanos, the largest crater. The volcano is currently active but not irrupting and fumaroles are found at the craters (Excursion extra). The island has a 3 km wide caldera, which is formed by a collapse after the emptying of the magma chamber. The last eruptive activity was a steam explosion in 1888. We spend this night in the cozy harbor of Mandraki. There is a monastery (Blessed Virgin Mary of the Cave) built right next to a medieval castle erected by the Knights Hospitaller who conquered the island in 1315.
Day 4 Tuesday: Nsyros-Tilos
A beautiful sailing trip awaits us today, in order to bring us to the Greek island of Tilos. Depending on the winds we will reach the harbor Megalo Chorio towards the end of the afternoon. We are mooring over the night in Tilos.
Hiking to a deserted village and continue to meet our yacht in the bay. (Walking time approx. 2,5 hrs.)
Day 5 Wednesday: Tilos island-Symi İsland
The cruise continues to Symi where we will anchor in the harbor after a relaxing bathing pause in a creek of the island. After lunch on board you have the choice to stroll about the small city with it’s neoclassical architecture or to make an excursion to the Monastery of the Archangel Michael Panormitis on the southern tip of the island. It is a Greek Orthodox monastery with two museums and a Library, overlooking a bay and still inhabited by monks.
Day 6 Thursday: Symi - Datça -Cnidos
Yoga on board and Breakfast during the journey to Datca (2 hours) Anchoring in datça and customs, then visit Stad. 2 pm Sailing to Cnidos. antique City Yoga on board in the antique trading port of Knidos Sunset in the ancient city, we go by with boat to the country and small walk to the antique war harbor, where we experience beautiful sunset. Overnight in the antique harbor
Day 7 Friday: Cnidos-Gökova Ören Marina
Yoga on Board, Breakfast and Hiking to Kilisebükü and Mersincik. ( Walking time approx. 2,5 hrs.)
The cruise continues from the Bay Mersincik in direction of the Gökova Marina.
Day 8 Saturday: Disembarkation and transfer to the airport.
Highlights and Excursions of your YogaCruise
* 2 times sailing an a traditionally built wooden yacht
* Sunset on the old town in Nsyros island * Antique port town of Knidos * Hike to the dream island of Tilos to an abandoned ghost village € 25,-p.P
* Yoga – meditation – massages under the clear, blue sky.
* Delicious and healthy traditional Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine
Included services on a YogaCruising trip
* 7 nights’ accommodation / from – to harbor ( on the Yacht with Crew (captain,chef,sailor )
* Half board (AP) of vegetarian meals: 7x BRUNCH breakfast, Lunchtime Fruid, 16 pm Tea-time with Cookies and 6x dinner will be served.(not included are: 1 dinner that will be arranged in a local fish restaurant).
* Tea as well as ginger tea are served free of charge on the boat, throughout the day
* 2 x 90 minutes yoga class per day (morning and evening on 5 days). The yoga sessions start on Sunday evening and the last session is given on Friday morning.
* High quality yoga mats, blocks, belts and blankets are provided on board, in sufficient quantity. * Equipment for snorkeling and some water sports are provided on board.
* 2x a week there is an option of sailing between 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. (depending on weather conditions)
* At lunchtime we will serve you small Snack fresh fruits.
* Tea time with coockies and bisquits is at 4 PM.
* We provide you fresh brewed tea, herbal tea and fresh ginger tea.
* Yoga sessions each morning and in the evening for 90 Min. on five days during the week. The Yogasessions will start on sundayevening and ends on friday in the morning..
* Harbour Tax in Turkey
* Crew service * Ship water * Diesel & Gasoline * Bed Linen & Bath towels * Use of equipment on board * Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Your daily YogaCruising program
* After getting up, first enjoy a herbal tea or a cup of hot water with fresh lemons and ginger.
* Every morning yoga takes place for 90 minutes from about 07.00 - 08.30.
* 09.00-10.30 you can expect an extensive brunch - breakfast in the Mediterranean style.
* At lunchtime there are delicious fruit from the region. At 4pm is Tea Time with biscuits and biscuits.
* Depending on weather conditions, sailing twice a week from 11am to 4pm. The participants are welcome to help with the sailing, the team is happy about it.
* The exceptional atmosphere invites you to swim, sunbathe and relax.
* In the evening, from about 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, yoga will be practiced for 90 minutes. (The times vary depending on the season).
After the yoga around 20.00 we serve you a sumptuous dinner with traditional dishes.
* Finish the day with a view of the starry sky. The sundeck agrees best to this (bring sleeping bag to sleep outside)