The southern part of the Dodecanese, from Rhodes to Kos has a tremendous variety of beautiful experiences to offer. The volcanic isle of Nisyros, the cultural impressions of Cos, the picturesque houses in Symi, and the multiplicity of Nature on the island of Tilos and Gyali.
These islands belong to a world of myth and magic, being rich in historic remains, bearing witness of the grandeur of the numerous civilizations that chose to live here. A world where the Sun appears as a daily painter of landscapes and the Sea reverberates in a myriad of shades to give birth to Life.
You book a flight to Bodrum (BJV), Cos (KGS-Greece). Bodrum and Cos can easily be reached by regular airlines and charter companies from all major european cities. Our transfer Staff is awaiting you at the airport and brings you to the yacht in the harbor (Transfer not included). Enjoy the trip! You will be traveling along a beautiful stretch of nature, giving you the tune for the unwinding holiday you just started! Dinner will be served onboard and our first overnight stay will be in the harbor or in a creek close by.
Arrival in Cos Greece and trip to Bodrum Port: Ferry from Cos İsland morning s 10.30 AM and afternoon 4.30 PM. Please book your Ferry Ticket to New Port in Bodrum or we can book for you. Ferry-Ticket Link. We can arrange transfers for you from the ferry to the ship.
Arrival and Departure Hotel Accommodation: Early arrivals and departures are possible if you have better direct flights to Bodrum. Our cooperation with 2 hotels at Marina 5 is walking distance to our office and anchorage. Pomelon Club Hotel Oceanfront / Beach Link: Details and Martı Pension Link Details
Order of events of the YogaCruising Southern Dodekanesse Route GR1 - example
Day 1 - Saturday: Arrival day.
Arrival at Bodrum (BJV) airport / Embarkation from 2 p.m. The transfer from the airport is not included.
At your arrival to Bodrum airport we organize your transfer to the harbor. You will embark the yacht with a welcoming information of the crew and your travel guide.
Start from Gökova Marina 5 PM. to Kilisebükü bay, Dinner onboard.
Day 2 Sunday: Kilisebükü-Bodrum
Breakfast while Cruise to Bodrum anchors in the bay at Windmills. Hike Excursion about 3 hours in Botanical Thempo with ibo in his homeland to the history of Ancient Halicarnassus present Bodrum (Fakultativ 35, - € P.p). Walk to the windmills overlooking the harbor, city and Kos, then through the old town the narrow streets to the theater and the 7 Wonders of the World Mausoleum, then on to the antique harbor and free walking in Bodrum. 1.Yoga on board in the evening and overnight in the bay near Bodrum.
Today you have the possibility to explore the village of Mandraki Nisyros and if you wish, later on, join the very rewarding excursion to Stefanos, the largest crater. The volcano is currently active but not irrupting and fumaroles are found at the craters (Excursion extra). The island has a 3 km wide caldera, which is formed by a collapse after the emptying of the magma chamber. The last eruptive activity was a steam explosion in 1888. We spend this night in the cozy harbor of Mandraki. There is a monastery (Blessed Virgin Mary of the Cave) built right next to a medieval castle erected by the Knights Hospitaller who conquered the island in 1315.
Day 4 Tuesday: Nsyros-Symi İsland Pedi bay
A beautiful sailing trip awaits us today, in order to bring us to the Greek island of Symi. Depending on the winds we will reach the Bay Pedi, or to make an excursion to the Monastery of the Archangel Michael Panormitis on the southern tip of the island (Fakultativ 20,-€ P.p). It is a Greek Orthodox monastery with two museums and a Library, overlooking a bay and still inhabited by monks.
We are mooring over the night in the Bay in Symi.
Day 5 Wednesday: Symi harbor
The cruise continues to Symi where we will anchor in the harbor after a relaxing bathing pause in a creek of the island. After lunch on board you have the choice to stroll about the small city with it’s neoclassical architecture.
Yoga on board and Breakfast during the journey to Datca (2 hours) Anchoring in datça and customs, then visit Stad. 2 pm Sailing to Cnidos. antique City. Best Hiking to Kilisebükü and Mersincik. ( Walking time approx. 2,5 hrs.) Yoga on board in the Mersincik Bay. Overnight in the Mersincik Bay
The cruise continues from the Bay Mersincik in direction of the Çökertme Bay and Gökova Marina.
Excursion to the Old Town in Mugla with (Hamam Turkish Bath), Peeling and Olive Oil Soap foam Massage.
Dinner with fish specialties at a local fish restaurant on the Beach
Day 8 Saturday: Disembarkation and transfer to the airport.
Sup Boards & Sup Yoga
There are sup boards on board and private sup yoga lessons are possible. Sup Yoga teacher Darya gives private lessons on board. SUP YOGA lesson per hour € 30, - (including sup-board and lessons). SUP BOARD or KAYAK-CANOE rent price for 1 hour € 10, - Rent price for a week (Sunday to Friday evening) 1 Sup-Board € 140, - Weeks rent for SUP-BOARD please before reservation.
Highlights and Excursions of your YogaCruising
* 2 times sailing an a traditionally built wooden yacht
* 7 nights’ accommodation / from – to harbor ( on the Yacht with Crew (captain,chef,sailor )
* Half board (AP) of vegetarian meals: 7x BRUNCH breakfast, Lunchtime Fruid, 16 pm Tea-time with Cookies and 6x dinner will be served.(not included are: 1 dinner that will be arranged in a local fish restaurant).
* Tea as well as ginger tea are served free of charge on the boat, throughout the day
* 2 x 90 minutes yoga class per day (morning and evening on 5 days). The yoga sessions start on Sunday evening and the last session is given on Friday morning.
* High quality yoga mats, blocks, belts and blankets are provided on board, in sufficient quantity. * Equipment for snorkeling and some water sports are provided on board.
* 2x a week there is an option of sailing between 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. (depending on weather conditions)
* At lunchtime we will serve you small Snack fresh fruits.
* Tea time with coockies and bisquits is at 4 PM.
* We provide you fresh brewed tea, herbal tea and fresh ginger tea.
* Yoga sessions each morning and in the evening for 90 Min. on five days during the week. The Yogasessions will start on sundayevening and ends on friday in the morning..
* Harbour Tax in Turkey
* Crew service * Ship water * Diesel & Gasoline * Bed Linen & Bath towels * Use of equipment on board * Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Your daily YogaCruising program
* After getting up, first enjoy a herbal tea or a cup of hot water with fresh lemons and ginger.
* Every morning yoga takes place for 90 minutes from about 07.00 - 08.30.
* 09.00-10.30 you can expect an extensive brunch - breakfast in the Mediterranean style.
* At lunchtime there are delicious fruit from the region. At 4pm is Tea Time with biscuits and biscuits.
* Depending on weather conditions, sailing twice a week from 11am to 4pm. The participants are welcome to help with the sailing, the team is happy about it.
* The exceptional atmosphere invites you to swim, sunbathe and relax.
* In the evening, from about 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, yoga will be practiced for 90 minutes. (The times vary depending on the season).
After the yoga around 20.00 we serve you a sumptuous dinner with traditional dishes.
* Finish the day with a view of the starry sky. The sundeck agrees best to this (bring sleeping bag to sleep outside)
Extra costs on your YogaCruising trip
* Transfer from/ to the airport. € 20,- p.P oneway
* Tip and gratuity for the crew (commonly around €50,-/ €80,- per pers.)
* Extra excursions - Hiking
* Wi-Fi use €10,- week in Turkey and €15,- in Greece
* Entrance fees to the archaeological sites
* 1 x dinner with fish specialties at a local fish restaurant: (around 17-25 €) p.p.
* Harbour Tax in GREECE TOURS Per Person 75 € - Payment Arrival Day on Board.
Good to know for your YogaCruising
YogaCruising reserves the right to modify traveling routes, time schedules and the sequence of events due to weather conditions or organizational demands.
* Embarkation from 2 pm, disembarkation 9 am.
* Travel participants have no legitimate claim to the presence of the mentioned seminar leader. He or she may be substituted by an equally qualified yoga teacher.
Meals and drink
* Vegetarian half board on board (breakfast buffet and evening buffet). * All-day fresh still water, herbal and tea selection, coffee * Lunchtime fruit-small snack and 16.00 biscuits biscuits and tea. * Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are offered at moderate prices.
Contakt / Booking
We look forward to your booking and inform you anytime about your further questions.